Fazia eu uma pesquisa sobre os factos interessantes no planeta Terra, quando surge à minha frente:
- The Poison Arrow frog has enough poison to kill 2,200 people.
- Emus can't walk backwards.
- A group of ravens is called a murder.
- A group of bears is called a sleuth.
- Twelve or more cows is called a flink.
- A baby oyster is called a spat.
- Penguins are the only bird that can leap into the air like porpoises.
- Women blink twice as many times as men do.
- Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
- We are about 1 cm taller in the morning than in the evening. Layers of cartilage in the joints gets compressed during the day.
- There are approx. 550 hairs in the eyebrow.
- If left alone, 70% of birthmarks gradually fade away.
- In October 1999 an Iceberg the size of London broke free from the Antarctic ice shelf .
- The Earth spins at 1,000 mph but it travels through space at an incredible 67,000 mph.
- October 12th, 1999 was declared “The Day of Six Billion” based on United Nations projections.
- It takes 8 minutes 17 seconds for light to travel from the Sun’s surface to the Earth.
- 10 percent of all human beings ever born are alive at this very moment.
- Sex is biochemically no different from eating large quantities of chocolate.
- Males, on average, think about sex every 7 seconds.
- Each day, there are over 120 million sexual intercourse taking place all over the world.
- Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England - but only in tropical fish stores. (But of course!)
- There are men in Guam whose job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the 1st time.
Agora vejo porque às vezes acho a minha vida, normal e corrente tão aborrecida.... os meus "interesting facts" não chegam aos pés destes!!!!